Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Book Share

After some back-and-forth with Da Bomb over at his excellent Pilgrimage blog, it looks like we're going to be entering into a book-exchange in time for Christmas.

He'll be sending me a John Lennox book, and I'll return the favour by sending either The Greatest Show on Earth or Why Evolution is True (by Dawkins and Coyne, respectively).

It is my hope that I'll be able to do a chapter-by-chapter review of the Lennox book as I go and I welcome any input.

This is what the internet is all about, two people from different, countries (heck, continents...hemispheres!) from different backgrounds having a chat and sharing information - you've got to love it!

It's perfect timing too, I just finished being disappointed by Dune: Messiah (not as good as the original book) and I don't have another book lined up.


So, thank you to Da Bomb; I look forward to finalizing the details with you soon.

Regards,

No comments: