Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Blasphemy Day!

Hello All!

Today is the day where Blasphemy is encouraged and promoted throughout the evil, atheistic, heathen community (and, I guess, amongst theists who don't mind being blasphemous about some other god).

So I'll do my part with some jokes I found;

Moses and God are walking through Heaven, and God complains of being bored. Moses suggests a vacation.
"That's a great idea," says God, "but where?"
"How about Jupiter?" Moses asks. "Impressive scenery."
"Yeah, but the gravity gives me a backache."
"What about Pluto then?"
"Too cold -- and too boring. I need excitement."
"Well, if it's excitement you want, what about Earth? It's the happening place to be."
"Earth?" God says in disgust. "Oh, no, not Earth. Last time I was there I got some bitch pregnant and I haven't heard the end of it for two thousand years."



Two female suicide bombers are out shopping. One turns to the other and says;
"Does my bomb look big in this?"


Jesus walks into a pub with three nails. The barman asks what he'd like. Jesus replies: 'Can you put me up for the night?'



Happy Blasphemy Day!

No comments: